With its super sharp edge, sleek tapered shape, and comfortable handle, the Hanzo 3.75" paring knife will make food preparation easy and fun. Its high-carbon Japanese steel blade will also stay sharp 4x longer than blades made from softer stainless steel.
Our comfortable handle will be easier to hold and will reduce wrist strain, even in the most demanding kitchen conditions.
THE NEW STANDARD FOR PARING KNIVES Impress your guests and add refinement to your kitchen with your visually stunning chef’s knife. Extreme performance, full tang, satisfying to hold, fun to use.
RAZOR SHARP JAPANESE STEEL VG10, 67 layers of high carbon steel. Razor sharp out of the box. Stunning ‘storm’ wavy pattern on the blade. Ultra-comfortable to hold. Perfectly balanced.
STUNNING HANDLE Premium grade G10 grip with triple rivets along a full tang handle. Stylish Hanzo RED star mosaic rivet that turns heads. Ultra-comfort design that’s perfect for your fingers. NO discomfort. Continuous curved bolster and heel. Safety heel to prevent nicks.
BEST VALUE Don’t compare on price alone. You get what you pay for. Hanzo will last a lifetime. Luxury gift box. Cuts, slices and dices proteins, vegetables and fruits with precision. Won’t turn your tomatoes into juice.
- UltraEdgeTM blade that's honed razor sharp out of the box
- Premium Japanese Takefu 67 ply VG10 Samurai steel for ultimate quality
- High carbon 1% steel for outstanding sharpness yet no staining or rust
- 60+ Rockwell for perfect hardness
- Polished heel and spine for comfort
- UltraComfortTM G10 handle that fits your hand
- Exotic Japanese style blade for precise cutting
- European style handle for control
- Tapered bolster for cutting speed
- Easy wipe clean surfaces
- Crafted by hand to the highest quality standards
- Length: 3.75 inch paring knife (95.25mm) blade
- Height: 0.79" (20mm) at heel
- Thickness: 0.086" (2.2mm) at bolster
- Geometry 15°
Guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Hanzo Customer Support
Our free support is world class which means we are here to support you and to answer any questions you have about our products.